This Policy considers the personal data as:
- data that the User ensures about himself/herself during registration or authorization, as well as during the further use of Pharmacy Mall service which may required phone, name or email. It is specified additionally: last name, first name, date of birth, gender;
- information that transmission is conducted automatically regarding the settings, the User’s software, including, but not limited to, the IP address, cookie, the software used by the User and equipment for work on the Internet, communication channels transmission.
Pharmacy Mall Administration bears no responsibility for the use of Personal Data given by the User by third parties with whom the User may interact on the Internet.
The Website Administration has defined the requirements for the User’s Personal Data left on the website. If certain information is not specified as mandatory, its disclosure is conducted under the user’s consent.
The Site Administration does not conduct the verification of the personal data accuracy believing that the User deals in good faith and makes all the necessary efforts to keep such information for 5 years carefully.
Purpose of personal data processing
The processing of users’ personal data is carried out:
- agreement of contracts using this service;
- identification of the User and fulfillment of obligations under agreements stated;
- ensuring communication with the User in the framework of information services and improving the quality of this online service;
- conducting marketing, statistical and other studies based on anonymous data;
- the mailing option under the user’s consent.
Requirements for the protection of personal information
The processing of personal data is conducted following the requirements of the current legislation.
Confidentiality is sustained in respect of the User’s Personal Data unless the settings of the software utilized by the User imply the open exchange of information with other participants and Internet users.
The Site Administration has the right to transfer (distribute, provide, access) the User’s Personal Data to third parties in the following cases if:
- the transmission is necessary for the framework of the Service use including for the termination of contracts;
- the user has consented to such actions, including cases when the User applies the settings of the software used, not limiting the provision of certain information;
- at the request of the court or other legislative state body in the framework of the procedure established by law;
- to secure the rights and legitimate interests of the Administration in connection with the violation of contracts.
Changes in personal data
The User may independently change his Personal Account the Personal Data provided to them during registration or authorization at any time.
In case of termination of the signed agreement or the absence of the need to use the Service, the User has obtained the consent to independently delete his account.
In order to improve the quality of the Service, Pharmacy Mall has the right to keep log files about actions performed by the User within the framework of using this Service, as well as in connection with the termination and sign of the Agreement and other agreements for their part, for 5 years.
This Policy may be changed or terminated by the Site Administration even if the User has not been informed. The new version of the Policy comes into force from the moment of its posting on the valid Website.
This Agreement constitutes a contract between the User and Pharmacy Mall regarding the use of services and replaces all previous agreements between the User and Pharmacy Mall.
This Agreement is governed and interpreted according to Canadian legislation. Issues not regulated by this Agreement shall be controlled according to the legislation of Canada. All possible disputes arising because of the regulations shall be resolved in the manner prescribed by the current legislation of Canada according to the law.
Nothing in the Agreement between the User and Pharmacy Mall can be understood as the establishment of agency relations, partnership relations, joint venture relations, personal employment relations, or any other relations.
If one of the provisions of this Agreement will be declared invalid or unenforceable it will have no effect on the validity or applicability of the remaining provisions of the Agreement.
This Agreement is made in English.